- We are looking for a Technology Risk Manager to join the team, which is based in our London office.
- The ideal Technology Risk Manager will provide support and certainty over the control and risk environment.
- There will be an active engagement in the implementation of the Risk Management Framework, Standards and Procedures.
- Working for our team as a Technology Risk Manager you will be spearheading a risk plan for the CTO leadership team.
Joining this organisation as a high-value individual will help achieve the vision of becoming the most reliable and sought-after financial company in the UK.
There are a number of awards that solidify the exceptional track record and professional client service that the company can boast. There is an ethos of embracing technology which has been built into a reputable and innovative organisation, which is proud for supporting both clients and their own staff.Technology Risk Manager's Key Responsibilities
The successful Technology Risk Manager will:
- Coordinating AAF activity
- Engagement in Risk discussion and have a grasp over control papers for the Head of Technology and Head of Change
- Ability to alter portfolio function and an alignment with the company risk policy
- Monitoring activity on the risk register, which ensures completion of actions, issues and controls from both internal and external parties
- The completion of control testing in accordance with the agreed control testing plan
- Holistic analysis of portfolio risks and risk metric reporting
- Preparation of assurance plans to make sure all risk requirements match the companies
- Risk oversight of the Intra-Group Technology and 3rd party vendor relationships
Desirable Criteria includes:
- Have a significant experience working within Technology Risk roles, more specifically within Asset Management
- Knowledge of risk frameworks
- Generate suggestions to senior stake-holders
- Experience within creating risk papers
- Working on Archer Risk framework
- High level understanding of Change methodology
- CISA, CRISC or CISSP certified
- Strong experience within Asset Management
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Performance and role-related benefits
- Ranking from Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93147388