HR Project Manager
- Permanent Role
- Remote working (Post covid 2 Days in the Office)
- Manchester based offices in the Northern Quarter
- Salary range £40,000 - £45,000
This is an opportunity to grow and established an ever-growing HR technology consultancy based in Manchester? If you're a highly organized individual with PM/PMO experience and a good understanding of risk management - I want to speak with you!
Your focus across all projects will be to ensure a great client experience, taking responsibility for your projects, you will play an instrumental part in assisting in achieving customer success in each project you undertake.Why Work Here?
Who are we looking for?
- Adult work environment
- Remote working
- Thriving business - despite covid!
- Ambitious future growth plans
- Previous PM/PMO experience on complex IT software projects
- Experience/understanding of project governance
- Experience working on a finance system implementation
- Thorough understanding of the project lifecycle
- Ability to work efficiently autonomously
- Competent communicator and team player
- High levels of self-organization
- Project management qualifications preferable (i.e. PRINCE2)
For a confidential discussion about the role, click Apply and Tom from Burns Sheehan will be touch. Don't have an updated CV? Learn about the role first and reach out to me via email at
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93147126