IT Business Consultant - HullPermanent, Full-time position (Currently Remote)Salary: 40/50k + 10%bounus
I'm currently working with a Telecoms and Broadband provider in Hull who are in need of a confident, self-motivated, strategic-minded Business consultant to help deliver on company objectives. The Role itself requires someone to step in to guide the workflow of the projects and act as a bridge between managing the expectations of the stakeholders and the delivery of the project at hand. They must be able to work in a timely manner, in an Agile working approach and be decisive when handling critical business problems or strategic initiatives.Key responsibility':
- Outlining and developing strategic initiatives that not only match the expectations of the stakeholders, but also deliver company's business values in a timely, budgeted and organised manor.
- Creating realistic business cases that logically and strategically address the project itself. And that can justify costs requirements by highlighting the benefits to the business.
- Able to create, establish and maintain a positive and productive working relationships with stakeholders. This is to enable effective discussion when managing their expectations validating expenditure.
- Co-coordinating all activities throughout the business that ensures that all features have the impact they need, and tracking process along the way.
- Distinct background of an Agile working environment, to enable quick and effective actions to be taken in a demanding working environment.
- History and expertise with stakeholder management. To communicate effectively and outline all requirement costs, manage expectations, meet satisfaction from all parties.
- Business consulting/analysis skills, to understand the difficulties and challenges that the organisation faces, identify them, and produce concrete solutions
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance (provided for eligible employees)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Car Allowance
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Corporate Perks
- Confidential Care Line (Employee Assistance Programme)