Academics require a qualified Music Teacher who is able to teach the Music curriculum to GCSE and/or A Level on a daily supply, short-term and long-term supply basis within our local schools across St Helens and the surrounding areas
The Ideal music teacher will have:
- A reliable and flexible approach to work
- Experience of teaching the music curriculum to GCSE/A Level in a secondary school environment
- Outstanding behavioural and classroom management
- Excellent subject knowledge
In Return you will receive:
- Excellent pay rates
- Your own dedicated and specialist consultant
- Flexible work to suit you
- Access to permanent positions
If you are an qualified Music teacher looking for a new role, APPLY TODAY!
All Teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
We welcome the opportunity to represent you and help you find your perfect role!