Marketplace ExecutiveBristol£27000 - £32000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketplace Executive within a growing consumer goods company based in Bristol.
Responsible for developing and growing the marketplace presence across Amazon EU and Amazon US as well as other channels. You will manage the day to day activities across all marketplaces to maximise all sales opportunities and maintain high standards of content quality as well as channel health.You will be involved in the following:
- Overseeing all aspects of the day to day running of the marketplaces.
- Responsible for daily management of product catalogue to ensure all product-related files are up to date and product offering is consistent across all marketplaces.
- Works in conjunction with Territory Managers and PPC Executive to ensure all products are fully optimised across all channels.
- Co-operates with a team of graphic designers and copywriters to deliver high quality Enhanced Brand Content across all channels.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on business KPI's to identify growth opportunities.
- Responsible for generating and managing product reviews and monitoring ratings.
- Helps to create and deliver promotional marketing campaigns.
- Provides reporting on various aspects of marketplace performance and health - weekly and ad hoc.
This company are really focused on getting the right people and therefore your personality and approach to work will go a long way to securing this role. They look for drive, ambition, curiosity, and natural problem-solving skills.