We have an exciting opportunity available for a E-Commerce Merchandising Executive to join our team. This role would normally be based at our state-of-the-art Headquarters in Southampton, however, in accordance with Government guidelines, OS are supporting our teams with Working From Home. It is anticipated that a hybrid approach to office / WFH will be adopted in the future. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,577 to £28,500 per annum.
Ordnance Survey (OS) provides national mapping services for Great Britain and is a world-leading provider of geospatial solutions. OS location data and expertise has helped governments make smarter decisions, businesses gain valuable data insight, and everyone experience the world outside for over 225 years.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our E-Commerce Merchandising Executive:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week (with flexible working options)
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- A suite of excellent additional benefits
About the role:
As our E-Commerce Merchandising Executive, you will be a key part of our team, bringing creativity, drive and new ideas to help create amazing experiences for people with different circumstances and outdoor interests. If you have a passion for understanding consumer psychology, analysing behavioural data, and want to help people improve their lifestyles with fun outdoor products, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the success of this amazing team.
Your responsibilities as a E-Commerce MerchandisingExecutivewill include:
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of the E-Commerce platform and the creation and merchandising of products, pages and discount codes
- Working closely with buying team to plan and facilitate the launch of new products on-site
- Producing regular reports on sales, stock and identifying any issues for key product lines to help achieve sales objectives
- Monitoring analytics to measure performance of on-site activity and make recommendations to change
- Creating split-tests to bring your ideas to life and measure the impact
- Supporting key E-Commerce development projects and improving key elements of the customer journey
- Optimising site search and helping drive strategic improvements to re-imagine how search can work
- Helping ensure continued high customer satisfaction through evaluating feedback and creating on-site changes
- Managing the day-to-day execution of the promotional plan across the site
- Supporting E-Commerce strategic direction and bringing a creative, critical eye to team discussions and ideation sessions
What we're looking for in ourE-Commerce Merchandising Executive:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working with E-Commerce platforms
- Experience with updating product data via importing and exporting with a CMS system
- Experience in using site analytics and/or Google Analytics to drive decisions
- An empathetic and inclusive perspective on the outdoor market - with a keen eye for creating experiences that help as many people as possible get outside
Closing Date: Sunday 20th June 2021
We believe diversity and inclusion is about working together - in a supportive and respectful environment to reach our full potential. We think combining different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives will help us reach our vision and be trusted and admired across the globe for setting the standards and leading the way.
We're individually talented and collectively powerful and we give you the space to take your career in whichever direction you want.
If you would like to be part of this, please click apply now to be considered as our E-Commerce Merchandising Executive-we'd love to hear from you!