We have an excellent opportunity to work for a Voluntary Sector Organisation, the position being Marketing Manager.Job Purpose
You will design and implement a CRM strategy for the organisation with the goal of growing the volume and value of support for their charitable cause. Through investment in a CRM platform, processes and staff training, as well as strong marketing and campaign plans, you will ensure that an increasing number of Supporters will contribute more to the organisationMain Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with managers from the Strategic Business Units (SBU's) you will develop Marketing Plans that help ensure the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (e.g. income, occupancy, customer satisfaction) through increased loyalty and retention.
- Develop and deliver engaging content across all channels including; websites, email, social media, and via printed media - ensuring successful campaigns.
- Oversee the digital marketing output including websites, GoogleAdword campaigns, paid social media campaigns.
- Implement campaign analysis to ensure learning and Return on Investment for expenditure
- Ensure the CRM platform captures all required information and works seamlessly across the organisation.
- To manage our Customer Care Advisor on a day-to-day basis; ensuring excellence in customer contact (telephone, email, social media contact and webchat), that data is captured and recorded in our CRM system and that opportunities to cross sell are maximised - including the use of outbound calling to build long term supporter relationships.
- To manage our Graphic Designer on a day-to-day basis; ensuring that marketing materials are produced in a timely manner
- Manage the work of external agencies as required.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing materials.
- Ensure accuracy of materials being signed off.
- Work within a marketing budget.
- Act as a Brand Champion for the organisation.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to across all organisational communications.
- Keep abreast of developments and trends within Marketing, charity and young people sectors.
- Contribute to projects around the organisation that contribute directly to achieving the Job Purpose e.g. leading on fundraising events that will engage more Supporters and generate additional revenue and data.
As an individual you will have a minimum of 3 years experience of marketing in a commercial or charitable setting. It is also vital that you have demonstrable experience in CRM marketing
Our client is looking for an individual who has experience in at least 3 of the following areas: SEO, PPC, website development, web analytics, social media paid advertising including re-marketing, campaign analysis, blogging, video production
You will have strong communication and customer service skills and be able to manage projects, deal with multiple campaigns for a wide range of departments. You will be confident, have a resilient character and a positive outlook. You will be passionate and motivated to achieve goals and hit deadlines.OTHER
Hols 25 days, with an additional day off for your birthday
37.5 hour working week with some flexibility re start and finish times, potential of some home working
Discounts re site cafe/nursery