Healthcare Helpdesk Advisor - Inbound Customer ServiceLocation: StockportStart Date: 18th June 2021Salary: £19,500 + monthly bonuses and fantastic benefits package
It's time for you to join an organisation awarded for the last 8 years running as being the 'Best Private Medical Insurance Provider'
You're not going to find a better opportunity than this and I can back this up with genuine stats to prove it... with a 5* defaqto expert rating, a 4.5 on Trustpilot, and a household name everybody recognises you'll be part of a vibrant, successful organisation looking for superstars to be part of continued growth and success.
All we require from you is experience within a customer service and contact centre background. Someone who takes pride in their work and wants to be part of a business where you'll make people healthier, enhancing and protecting customers lives. What is more important than this?
You'll be dedicated within the inbound service team dealing with general customer enquiries, responding to incoming emails, and helping with anything an existing customer may need in regards to their policy. You will be required to provide advice and support on technical issues, whilst keeping customers motivated in using the perks offered on the rewards scheme. You will need to ensure you hit productivity targets on an individual and team basis.
Speaking to vulnerable customers going through a difficult period of health is a daily occurrence within this role, so if you feel motivated by making a genuine difference to peoples lives then this is a perfect fit for you!What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An environment putting your development and progression first allowing you to move into Floor Walking, Training & Development, Senior, and Team Management opportunities - looking after staff from within
- Private Medical Insurance
- Heavily discounted Apple iWatch for all employees
- On-site facilities such as canteen and free nearby parking
- Access to a discounted apple iWatch
- Cash & Holiday incentives including team of the month awards
- Bi-weekly Cineworld Tickets
- Holiday Incentives
- Free Gym Membership and Nuffield Health Discounts
- 40% off British Airways
- 75% off Champneys holidays
- 50% off running shoes every year
- An office-based team orientated environment
We are interviewing with immediate effect for this 'forever company' so for an opportunity to find out more or be considered please apply or send your CV to