We're looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive with real vision and initiative to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will create brand awareness for the organisations ecommerce and fulfilment services through multichannel marketing, targeting B2B organisations. You'll also help to launch new business propositions in line with market trends and customer needs.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you'll join a hardworking team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully creating new business opportunities and enhanced brand awareness across all relevant channels, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.Duties and responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
- Communicating with target audiences to create new business opportunities and enhanced brand awareness across all relevant channels for ecommerce, fulfilment and martech services.
- Utilising demand-generation software (ZoomInfo) to source relevant data to build a segmented prospect pool that can be used in marketing campaigns.
- Using HubSpot CRM and marketing automation tool to automate customer communications using data segmentation and triggered email campaigns, and to extract data and create bespoke reports.
- Running effective lead generation campaigns to support new customer acquisition for ecommerce and fulfilment business propositions.
- Managing social media channels and associated campaigns to increase followers and audience engagement; identifying and sharing relevant content.
- Keeping the website up to date with engaging new content that is optimised for SEO for ecommerce and martech propositions.
- Using SEO to improve organic search ranking and domain authority.
- Engaging regularly (at least bi-monthly) with all internal project management teams to source new ideas for website content such as case studies, news etc.
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure we receive sufficient, high-quality PPC leads when conducting campaigns.
- Providing reporting and analysis on all marketing activities on a monthly basis to improve future activities and inform best practice, using tools such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Lead Forensics, Umbraco, and Google Analytics.
- Sourcing, writing and proofreading content; organising all copy for online and offline usage, using internal/external resources as required.
- Sourcing promotional collateral (with the support of the Procurement team).
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with the development and launch of new services and marketing plans.
Hours of work
- Extensive previous B2B marketing experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- Experience of using updating websites, PPC and SEO marketing
- Social media management
- Understanding of the ecommerce, fulfilment or SaaS industry
- Strong project management skills, with examples of having successfully delivered a range of creative projects which generated excellent client feedback.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence and content, as well as analysis, reports and presentations.
Salary and benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- £25,000 - 33,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives