We're looking for a talented Email Marketing Executive with real vision and initiative to join a leading marketing services company.
The successful applicant will create brand awareness for a range of key marketing service propositions (print & POS, creative, digital, film, and insight) through multichannel marketing, targeting B2C & B2B organisations. You'll also help to launch new business propositions in line with market trends and customer needs.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you'll join a hardworking team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully creating new business opportunities and enhanced brand awareness across all relevant channels, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.Duties and responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
- Communicating with target audiences to create new business opportunities and enhanced brand awareness
- Utilising demand-generation software to source relevant data to build a prospect pool for marketing campaigns.
- Using Hubspot to automate customer communications using data segmentation and triggered email campaigns, and to extract data and create bespoke reports.
- Running effective lead generation campaigns to support new customer acquisition.
- Managing social media channels and associated campaigns to increase followers and audience engagement.
- Keeping the website up to date with engaging new content.
- Using SEO to improve organic search ranking and domain authority.
- Engaging regularly with all internal project management teams to source new ideas for website content.
- Ensuring that the Digital team conduct a regular check of the website's functionality i.e. redirects, broken links etc.
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure PPC leads received are of high-quality and sufficient.
- Providing reporting and analysis on all marketing activities on a monthly basis.
- Supporting the Sales team with the event management process and at times being present at these events.
- Organising all copy for online and offline usage, using internal/external resources as required.
- Sourcing promotional collateral (with the support of the Procurement team).
- Maintaining an up-to date and thorough knowledge of the company's key propositions and services
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with the development and launch of new services and marketing plans.
- Managing marketing supplier administration
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to agreed budgets.
Hours of work
- Extensive previous experience as a Marketing Executive
- Able to give examples of delivering effective email campaigns.
- Experience of using Hubspot and/or Mailchimp or another email management system is essential.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working effectively with people - particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing third-party suppliers.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive and pragmatic approach.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence.
Salary and benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- £25,000 - 30,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives