An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Guildford area, requesting an Innovation Manager to join an FMCG /OTC business with a platform for growth. You will lead the innovation programme, working with the marketing and technical divisions to drive new products to market. You will have a background in consumer marketing innovation, ideally within the food, health or supplements sectors and strength in project management. Client Details
A business with an exciting FMCG / OTC product portfolio, with strong investment and ambitions to grow their consumer offering. Description
The successful Innovation Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Planning and designing the programme of projects and proactively monitoring progress, resolving issues, managing risks and initiating action.
- Managing the innovation budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits.
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget.
- Managing communication with all stakeholders.
The successful Innovation Manager will have the following qualities;
- A good track record of generating insights via research, both consumer and technical, and using this to fuel new product development ideation.
- Experience and can demonstrate (at interview) numerous products which they have taken from insight to successful launch.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
An exciting opportunity with an FMCG / OTC innovator. An opportunity to create a legacy.