German Speaking Service RepresentativeAbout your new company
NQC is a successful and growing Manchester City Centre based software company specialising in supply chain risk management platforms. Our online web platforms are in use by some of the largest organisations across a number of industries including the UK Government, the Automotive industry and the Defence & Aerospace industry.
Based in central Manchester, NQC offers competitive salaries, a great working atmosphere within a dynamic and passionate team and the opportunity to work on globally recognised technology solutions used by major brands throughout the worldAbout your new role
NQC are on the look out for a German Speaking Service Representative to join our Service Delivery team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for supporting German based suppliers using NQC platforms and performing detailed checks that will inform customers on how to improve their compliance to international ESG/Sustainability/Human Rights standards and legislation.
Key Responsibilities will also include;
- To respond to inbound support calls for Germany based businesses, offering advice and excellent customer service
- Handling and responding to live chat and email queries
- To take ownership of validations to ensure quality service for Germany based platform users, ensuring that any changes or rectifications are actioned in a timely manner;
- To follow NQC processes when validating a user questionnaire, ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency;
- To take ownership of designated validation targets set by the team leader
- To provide professional validation support to all NQC Ltd users ensuring that all validations on the platform are handled professionally and within a timely manner, meeting SLAs;
- To maintain an appropriate working knowledge of the NQC web based platform in order to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Where required, to provide inbound and outbound support to Germany based platform users on behalf of their customers i.e. to improve any gaps raised in validation
To apply for this role candidates must;
- Be fluent in German and English
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential. Please note this role will be temporarily home based due to COVID-19 but will be office based from 21st June 2021.