Are you a CRM Marketing Executive looking for a step up in your career? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is eagerly awaiting for a new Senior CRM Marketing Executive to join their expanding department. Located in fast paced city centre of Manchester, the role will involve finding imaginative and innovative ways to strategically implement their new email marketing techniques and technologies. As well as heavily support the campaign management team by working closely with them to increase customer conversion.Feel like this opportunity could be for you? Then read further for more information.Main responsibilities of the Senior CRM Executive:
The Ideal Senior CRM Executive:
- Complete and manage the use of AB and MVT testing for the email management system.
- Manage all email communication campaigns for all sub-categories of the business, including newsletters, adverts and promotions
- Ensure all sales are maximised by effectively managing trigger email campaigns via the customer lifecycle
- Plan and deliver a successful segmentation strategy for the customer database whilst working closely with the design team in order to create innovate email marketing campaigns
- Produce regular reports which track each campaign and offer ideas for future improvement
- Make sure that all email campaigns comply with current industry best practices as well as carrying out regular A/B testing in order to identify the most effective email marketing methods
If this sounds something that would be interested in then don't hesitate and apply online today. Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- A degree or equivalent within the business sector and previous experience within this type of industry
- At least 2 years' experience working in a CRM role
- Expert knowledge of CRM tools and techniques such as SAP Marketing Cloud or an Enterprise level ESP
- Must be organised, ready to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team, working proactively, contributing ideas effectively to team members
- In-depth understanding of eCommerce trends and knowledge of the latest online sale techniques and tactics