Engage users in a lifestyle product through effective content management. Deliver the affiliate and influencer marketing strategy.Client Details
Our client is a high growth SME selling high-end outdoor consumer products to a global market.Description
As part of a tight-knit Marketing team, the Marketing Executive will play a key part in the development of a lifestyle brand strategy. The successful candidate will deliver the content strategy in line with the marketing plan; creating, editing, and monitoring assets (on and offline) to deliver the desired tone of voice. The Marketing Executive will optimise content according to SEO and analyse engagement metrics in order to make recommendations and drive revenue opportunity.
The successful candidate will work on Influencer and Affiliate contracts, ensuring brand alignment and enhancing opportunities for revenue growth. The Marketing Executive will play a key supporting role in other administrative marketing tasks.
This role is a combination of homeworking and going to the office in Swansea twice a week.Profile
The Marketing Executive will:
- Have a B2C Marketing track record.
- Have content management experience.
- Have hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Have some knowledge of CMS systems
- Have a strong understanding of Social Media
- Have knowledge of SEO
- Be a self-starter
- Be a team player
- Have good attention to detail
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits