We are actively recruiting for a Spanish Speaking 1st Line Support Technician, on behalf of a company based in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
In this role, you will be providing 1st line technical support for a range of key clients in both Spanish and English.
You will also be responsible for:
· Logging all incidents on relevant CRM and software systems
· Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions
· Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support
· Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
· Working to Service Level Agreements (SLA) against call handling time, resolution etc
· Monitor group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries received a response within SLA
· Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls, when required
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need the following:
· Fluent in both written and spoken Spanish and English
· Problem solving and keen attention to detail
· Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Clear telephone manner
· Good verbal and written communication skills
Experience of working within a Technical Help Desk / Service Desk environment would be desirable but it is NOT essential.
You will be working 40 hours per week on a rota basis between the hours of 06:00-22:00 - Monday to Sunday.
On offer is a starting salary of between £19,500 to £20,000 per annum with the option to work overtime, which is paid at 1.5. You will also receive a competitive benefit package of 28 days holiday with the option to buy and sell holiday as well, Childcare vouchers, sick pay, birthday off each year and free on-site parking.
You will initially be working in the office for a period of 6 to 8 weeks to complete your training and then when the training is completed you will have the option to work from home or in the office, whatever suits you.
If you are fluent in Spanish and English, can work flexible working hours and customer orientated, then HIT Apply Now and/or call Tom in the Lincoln Office today!