We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused, Marketing Executive to join us on a permanent basis, working 35 hours per week.
The role will support both the Digital Marketing Manager and the Customer Acquisition Manager in the execution of marketing campaigns that deliver impressive results in an efficient and timely manner. Specifically, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for the day to day running and management of campaigns, on-going optimisations, analysing and drawing insights from analytics data and implementing innovative techniques and strategies to maximise campaign performance.
The successful candidate will have the knowledge and experience required to make business critical decisions at short notice. Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, as well as an ability to take ownership for tasks and projects are integral to the role.
With exposure to best practice, cutting edge technology and large budgets, this is a great opportunity for someone who has a positive attitude, a passion for what they do and can thrive in a fast paced environment.Responsibilities and main accountabilities
- Support in the planning, implementing and optimising of PPC, paid social and customer follow up campaigns in line with the brief and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure landing pages, emails and campaign CTA's are effectively optimised with the aim of conversion in mind.
- Manage the delivery of email and direct mail campaigns which meet objectives for conversion in our unconverted enquiry base and referral to our existing customer base.
- Support in the planning and implementation of a best in practice customer nurture journey, with ongoing optimisation and improvements in conversion being the end goal.
- Support with regular campaign analysis from lead acquisition to conversion. Using this data to provide innovative ideas and solutions to improve campaigns and inform future strategy.
- Regular reporting on all campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Optimize, Facebook Ads Manager, Hotjar, DotDigital and Dynamics365.
- Develop and test new strategies and targeting approaches for effective communication with our audiences and existing customer base, both on and offline.
- Continuous improvement of Golden Charter communications. Working closely with the Software Delivery and Data and Insight teams, the key focus will be on improving user experience (UX), and conversion journeys
- Research and propose new opportunities for growth in the market.
- Manage all content marketing, including, but not limited to, content research, writing, maintaining content calendars and proof-reading.
- Regularly monitor competitors marketing activity and use this insight to advise our marketing strategy.
- Work closely, and manage relationships with media partners, print and artwork suppliers.
- Create and present campaign briefs to internal sales teams and act on feedback.
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends and algorithm changes to positively enhance performance and maintain our position as a leading provider in the markets we operate.
In return, you will receive:
- Prior experience and a proven track record in executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience of the Google Suite (Google Analytics, Ads, Optimize, Search Console etc) and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Email marketing experience - DotDigital, Click Dimensions or other email client is desirable.
- Multi-media campaign experience is desirable.
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills and a passion for working with data to extract insight.
- Self-motivated with determination to succeed.
- Highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills.
- Articulate, great interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively and confidently with colleagues at all levels.
We may bring the vacancy closing date forward depending on the response rate to this advert.Please select the APPLY button to be redirected to our website.
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly leave and pay policies