Maria Mallaband Care Group has developed into one of the UK's leading Elderly Care providers and continues to expand its quality services. An exciting opportunity has arisen in our IT Department for an IT First Line Support Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. The position is to provide first line helpdesk support to internal users, assisting them with hardware and software problems. Duties include:
- Answering and resolving support queries via phone, email, live chat and remote control
- Resolving hardware and software problems
- Configuring and repairing PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile phones
- Focus on getting it Right First Time to meet the expectations of our staff whilst meeting team service level agreements
- 1 weekend every month on-call remotely when probation period is complete
The role will be mainly office based in Leeds; however, you may be required to travel around the UK therefore the successful candidate must hold a full and valid driving licence and some overnight stays may also be required.
As the successful IT First Line Support Analyst you may not necessarily have previous experience in a similar role; however, this would be an advantage. You must possess excellent communication skills, be proactive and resourceful as you may be required to work on your own to resolve issues. About You:
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Confidence installing, troubleshooting and using Windows 10.
- Knowledge of MacOS, iOS and Android would be advantageous.
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365.
- A basic understanding of network switches, wireless access points and Internet routers would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with ability to handle multiple jobs simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines.
- Professional telephone manner and strong written communication skills.
- Hold a full, clean driving license.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
"Maria Mallaband Care Group's main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a [Covid-19] vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government's UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy." Head Office - ITAbout Us
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected].uk
or you can call us at .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:mariamallabandjobs
mmcgjobsPlease be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group