We have a great administrative opportunity for someone who is keen to develop within the area of training and content design.
You will be responsible for the day to day running and updating of the Academy Online Learning Management System, monitoring, and managing the Academy inbox and replying to customer queries. You will work closely with the Academy Trainers and assist them with customer virtual classroom technical issues when attending training, and scheduling course dates and managing the customer waiting list.
You will be responsible for ensuring our Academy Online Learning Management System is up to date with relevant courses, using our video editing software to create and upload to relevant sources including the internal University Learning Management System.
You will work closely with the Academy Manager to ensure that the right customers are attending the correct courses for their roles and are following the Academy's terms and conditions.This role will comprise of a number of responsibilities including:
Skills, knowledge required:
- Monitor Academy Mailbox
- Academy Online registrations
- Weekly admin meetings with trainers and actions from those meetings
- Assist trainers and customers with connection problems to Virtual Classrooms
- Manage the waitlist and correspondence to customers
- Reporting and data cleansing
- Uploading courses
- Scheduling courses with trainers
Skills you will develop in the role:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Software skills, be able to learn new software.
- Creative thinker
- How to navigate and use a Learning Management System
- Written and verbal communications in a business environment
- Working in a team
- Decisions and Problem solving
- Organisation and planning
- Learning and using Video Content Management System and video editing tools
- Analytical skills