Exciting opportunity to join our client as a Trainee IT Help Desk Advisor. With an excellent track record for training individuals our client is looking to add to the team, giving someone with a passion for IT a chance to shine.
Within the Trainee role you will place and manage orders on behalf of customers within the telecoms sector.
An example of some of the day-to-day responsibilities includes:
* SIM changes,
* Ordering new connections,
* Upgrading connections,
* Changing tariffs,
* Disconnecting connections,
* Ordering line types,
* Port numbers,
* Ordering new broadband services
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate showing a passion for IT with the willingness to undergo training and learn a new skill set.
You will also:
* Liaise with the billing department to ensure accurate information is provided once an order is complete.
* You will handle queries and any issues that arise.
* Provide excellent customer service over the phone.
* Complete any ad-hoc tasks as required.
* Monday - Friday working hours
* On site parking
* Salary up to £18,000pa
* Full training provide
* Career development opportunities
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today