An industry leading manufacturer of vehicle testing equipment are seeking a Support Engineer to join their team in Banbury due to continued growth offering a salary of £18,000 plus laptop, mobile phone and PPE.
As a Support Engineer you will:
- Carry out service repairs / refurbishments on customer equipment working with the Senior Technical Engineer.
- Carry out the inspection, repair and upgrade of all returned parts into the office working with the Senior Technical Support Engineer.
- Support the existing field service team, partner engineers and customer base.
- Support the existing midlands network of service engineers as an when required and manage the local area calibrations.
We are looking for a Support Engineer with:
- Previous experience as a Gas analyst, Field service, Coffee machine engineer, Sky engineer, BT engineer, Telecoms engineer.
- Experience with Windows 10, 7 and XP platforms.
- Ability to navigate and install devices.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be working the hours of 08.30 am - 5.00 pm joining a family run business with a low staff turnover. If this sounds like the Support role for you click apply now.