Role: Family Fitness & Sports Project Service Manager
Aim of the role: To lead and manage the Sport England funded Families Fund project, improving the health and fitness of children and mothers within our domestic abuse service.
Salary: Weekly Pay / £17.50 per hour
Location: London Bridge
Hours: Monday to Friday / 9-5
About the role:
• To develop the existing draft implementation plan for our Sport England Families Fund project into an effective plan that can be implemented to improve the health and fitness of children and their mothers in our domestic abuse services across London, meeting impact targets agreed with Sport England
• Ensuring that safeguarding procedures are fully in place and being implemented to ensure the safety and welfare of the vulnerable service users
• Working with co-production staff to ensure service users including children and fully involved in designing and developing services for the project
• Working with refuge service staff to ensure that the project complements existing work to support children and families in our domestic abuse service
• Working with volunteers and leading on all aspects of volunteer recruitment and support.
• Leading on the development and monitoring of metrics to measure the impact of our work. Working alongside our performance and impact team whilst doing this.
• Working with the Fundraising team on reporting to Sport England and on developing long term sustainability plans for the project
• Working with the Communications team to ensure appropriate and effective promotion of the project in the media and online
• Managing allocation of volunteers, paid sessional staff and sub-contracted partner delivery to implement delivery plans across London
• Managing relationship with sub-contractor to ensure timely and appropriate provision of monitoring data, performance and that they are meeting safeguarding standards and all other aspects of Service Level Agreement
• Ensuring project evaluation and good practice review is drafted and published by the end of the funded project lifetime
• Participating in the day-to-day work of the entire team, directorate, and charity, supporting colleagues when necessary and asking for help from colleagues when necessary
• To take on other reasonable tasks and functions as requested by the Head of Giving
To apply for this excellent opportunity with an established, respected employer, please send your CV via the apply buttonor contact Zoe at our London office