Senior Procurement Manager
Remote working from home
£48,000 plus Car Allowance
T2M are searching for a Senior Procurement Manager to join our facilities management and property services client. As a Senior Procurement Manager with an annual budget of over £140m on direct and indirect products and services, this is a great opportunity for an MCIPS qualified Procurement Manager to join this fast growing company!
This group level procurement role can be remote based, but will require some travel to internal management meetings which could be in the Midlands, North of England or South East / London.
Duties of the Senior Procurement Manager will include:
* Delivery of strategic procurement across the group and execution of a sourcing strategy for all high spend categories
* Working closely with senior management to ensure best value, quality and compliance including risk mitigation (revenue protection and cost avoidance)
* Working closely with the finance team to accurately track spend and alignment to terms
* Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across the group as the 'go to' expert for procurement
* Ensure a consistent and best practice approach to all sourcing activity including effective benchmarking and contract negotiation
* Support the Group Head of Procurement and Supply Chain in developing a small but high performance team that can deliver strategy and operational excellence
Requirements to be successful as a Senior Procurement Manager:
We need an experienced and (ideally qualified) MCIPS procurement specialist who has excellent knowledge of category management principles with a proven track record of delivering procurement value and savings without compromise to a highly efficient and compliant supply chain process.
Specifically we seek the following experience and attributes:
* At least 5 years of procurement experience gained in a complex group, ideally with some experience of the facilities management, PFI and / or Public sector
* Strong planning and negotiation skills with excellent project delivery experience
* The ability to draft robust supply contracts
* Exceptional stakeholder relationship management skills with great communication, presentation and influencing ability
* Able to plan, prioritise and deliver to exacting standards.
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and location