Strategic Risk Manager - United Kingdom
We are working with a multinational energy company on a Strategic Risk Manager vacancy which covers nationwide strategic risk initiatives and wider business unit viewpoints.
Reporting to the Director, this Strategic Risk Manager job will be responsible for collaborating with business units to review risk reports and metrics to create a tactical risk initiative plan. Working with business units across the group, you will be responsible for transitioning risk assessments into strategic developments and planning to expand business offerings and present to executive teams. As well, you will be responsible for utilizing your previous strategic risk experience to understand business exposures, value of risks, and understand overall capabilities.
- Perform strategic risk assessments on business units to identify risk positioning
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for risk management and risk appetite of the business
- Lead Business Continuity Planning for the business and present to Executive Committees
- Implement Key Risk Indicator reporting within the business units
- Assess and develop Risk Registers and new strategies to feed into the direction of the business
- University Degree within Business, Accounting, Finance etc.
- Relevant professional qualification
- Extensive experience with Risk Management, Operational Risk, Strategic Risk Assessments
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ambitious individual who enjoys thinking outside of the box and understands the business as a whole
- Experience within Energy is considered a strong asset
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Samantha Milligan.