We are excited to be working with an expanding manufacturing company who have an excellent reputation within their industry. They are actively recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader for their Fife site.
The main responsibility of this role would be to lead, develop and manage a team in line with company objectives and to maximise operational efficiencies. Role
- Take responsibility for the department machinery by leading the team to operate and conduct proper checks, maintenance and PPM
- Maximise employee engagement and efficiency i.e. Training, coaching, performance management and appraisals
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to build strong working relationships
- Promote a Continuous Improvement culture, implementing best practice processes and develop improvement plans
- Manage budgets to maximise functional and business benefit
- Ensure general hygiene and food safety rules and adhered to and continually monitor.
- Operational excellence - provide a high standard of best practice and continuous development skills
- Experience of managing a team within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good working engineering knowledge including fault diagnosis and trouble shooting
- Strong communication skills and highly motivated
- Extensive Mechanical Engineering experience
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please do not hesitate in getting in touch for more information. Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.