Are you an experienced Digital Electronics / Electrical Engineer
with experience in the space industry?
Do you want to be part of an exciting growing company making a significant impact in the space industry?
As Senior Digital Electronics / Electrical Engineer
you will be:
- Responsible for FPGA & VHDL related contents for implementation of robust digital hardware
- Supporting subcontractor coordination: Spacewire and other VHDL/SW developments.
- Responsible for the Electronic Ground Support Equipment (EGSE).
- Responsible for the design and implementation of waveforms generators and feedback control for precise scanning systems.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of telemetry / telecommand (TM/TC) and data handling capacities for complex aerospace sensors.
To be considered for the Senior Digital Electronics / Electrical Engineer
you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in electronic engineering or equivalent
- Have a strong background in design and testing in the space industry
- Have FPGA development experience in HDL language/s (Xilinx, Actel preferred)
- Have knowledge of formal verification processes
- Have knowledge of High speed memory and interface controllers
- Have working knowledge of Matlab, Python, or C++
- Have knowledge of Control of imaging detectors (CMOS APS or similar).
- Have experience with ECSS standards
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.