Craftsman+ is changing the way brands connect with consumers on digital platforms. We partner with the world's largest brands, we plan, streamline, optimize and automate the creative process. We are committed to crafting messages that stand out in today's ever-expanding digital landscape. For more info, check out www.craftsmanplus.com and take a look at our previous projects with brands like Nike, Expedia, Clorox, Warner Bros, King, and Apple.
Craftsman+ wants to add to their growing team individuals who are passionate and committed in the pursuit of creative excellence and understanding consumer needs.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Tester who is responsible for testing software products that are either built in-house, customized or configured on the cloud. The QA Tester will partner with developers and the product team to plan, test and implement software changes to ensure products meet the desired quality standard. The QA Tester is accountable for defects and ensures that systems are operational and client ready.
- Develops testing strategy.
- Develops test scripts to automate manual repeatable time intensive tasks and leverages test automation.
- Analyze requirements, establish testing requirements, design, and execute tests.
- Providing input for planning and estimating work.
- Prioritizes test scenarios and executes according to plan.
- Typical tests may include system testing, user acceptance testing, technical architecture testing, security testing and test automation.
- Mentoring and coaching other Test Engineers.
- Develop, update and maintain testing standards and procedures across the product team.
- Provides reporting on defect tracking and escalates technical issues as needed.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must have 4+ Years' experience in QA testing, with a combination of automated and manual experience.
- Proficient in test automation.
- Experience across testing layers - UI, API/Service, Data.
- Previous experience of implementing quality assurance practices into a company using CI/CD methodology.
- The ability to apply behavior driven testing (BDD) / Test Driven Development (TDD) approaches.
- Confidence to mentor and coach other team members.
- Highly proficient in requirements analysis and feedback.
- Creating and maintaining tests suites.
- Proficient with MySQL or or other database technologies (SQL).
- Proficient using version control systems (GIT).
- Experience of using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, CodePipeline enabling automation at scale.
- Experience with testing life cycle, writing test scripts and executing tests, as well as test environment management.
- Experience of Docker and cloud platforms (AWS).
- Experience in software development life cycle processes (SDLC).
- In-depth understanding of the various testing concepts.
- Ability to work independently and an eye for detail.
- Experience of being in a leadership role and driving the quality assurance practizes within an organization
Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Skilled in Atlassian based products - JIRA, Confluence
- Experience of BrowserStack / CrossBrowserTesting / SauceLabs
- Serverless experience
- Understanding of AGILE concepts
- Consumer driven contract testing
- Passionate about the gaming / mobile app industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing.