Year 4 Primary Teacher - September 2021 - £32,157-£50,935 per annum -Westminster
Our partner school in the Inner London borough of Westminster is looking for an experienced and confident Year 4 Primary Teacher to join their well-established Primary KS2 setting from September 2021. The school are currently shortlisting, and interviews are being held right after the half term break.
- Are you an experienced Year 4 Primary Teacher that has been motivated to seek a fresh challenge from September 2021?
- Or perhaps you are a Trainee Teacher going through your teacher training this year?
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily, work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the role for you. Sound like you? Read on...The School
The Ofsted rated 'GOOD' school is in a fantastic location and accessible by various underground tube lines including Central, District and Jubilee, from all areas throughout London.
A two-form entry primary within Central London, with a real 'village' school feel, it boasts the best of both worlds. You will be supported by a motivated and encouraging senior leadership team and KS2 Teaching colleagues. This is proven by Ofsted recently stating that the school's "leaders and governors provide clear direction, which creates a strong sense of community and purpose which motivates staff and pupils to achieve very well. Parents and staff alike recognise the very high quality and dedication of leadership in your school at all levels."
Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply. Essential requirements include QTS, outstanding references and UK class teaching experience across the KS2 curriculum.The Role
This well-established school in Central Westminster is looking to appoint an experienced Year 4 Primary Teacher on a full time permanent basis from September 2021. Experience with EAL students is desirable and the ideal candidate will have experience teaching in London classrooms within Key Stage 2 year groups. This is a good-sized class with 28 students from a variety of cultural and diverse educational backgrounds, therefore a teacher with an engaging and inclusive approach would suit this role and school environment. You will be supported with a full time dedicated Teaching Assistant and up-to-date resources, including interactive whiteboards and class iPads, along with a dedicated 1:1 SEND LSA also.The Department - KS2
The Headteacher has been making some wonderful enhancements to the school over the last few years which have resulted in improved student behaviour and inspiring achievement. Given this, it is a very exciting time to join the school, where you will become a valued member of the KS2 Teaching team. There are several international staff at the school from Australia, New Zealand and Ireland so applicants from overseas teachers are welcomed, providing you have long-term teaching experience.
Dedicated PPA time is allocated for you in this position and there is also room for career development opportunities within this ever-growing central London Primary school setting.The Package
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £32,157-£50,935 per annum
- Outstanding working environment
- Collaborative school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Year 4 Primary Teacher and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial from this process. This is how we can assist:
The Next Step
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well as an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 07742 023 944 or APPLY NOW
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Year 4 Primary Teacher position.