Cardinal Pole is a mixed 11-18 popular oversubscribed school. In September 2012 the school moved to a state of the art building. There are currently over 1000 students on roll.
Salary: Scale 3: £23,427 to £23,850 pro rata
Hours: 35 hours per week, term time only
Required for: As soon as possible
The role will involve working with children on a one to one basis, in small group work and in the classroom, producing displays and assisting teachers to establish an appropriate learning environment. In addition to a genuine commitment to help our students aspire and achieve, you must have excellent administration, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work unsupervised.
Ofsted report 2017 - Outstanding
Sixth Form grade, Outstanding
grade for Welfare and Safety and Good in all other categories
To apply, please email your completed Application, Rehabilitation of Offenders and Recruitment Monitoring forms via the button below or send in the post for the attention of Stacey Wright, Human Resources Officer.
Please note that CV's will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken. We are an Equal Opportunities employer with excellent CPD provision.Professional Development:
We can offer you professional development to begin or advance your career. You will be part of a school that is established in developing practitioners and nurturing future leaders. The opportunities for progression at Cardinal Pole are significant. We offer a range of CPD, including multiple Middle Leadership pathways in addition to supporting preparation for Senior Leadership via MA study, NPQSL and SLT secondment opportunities. There is no doubt that these opportunities will help you achieve your own career ambitions rapidly.Why work at Cardinal Pole?
Cardinal Pole is a unique school and an educating community. As a Catholic school, the success our students has been achieved with a different philosophy to many other inner city schools. Come and see it for yourself. We aim for our school to be a challenging but humane community, where we seek to ensure that everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We also make sure all of our students pursue a rich programme of study at all key stages appropriate for their age and ability, ensuring that there is no narrowing of the curriculum.
These aims, coupled with high expectations for everyone has resulted in remarkable success for our students.
- Academic results that places the school in the top 10% of all schools in the country for progress at GCSE. (Current Progress 8 Score +0.41 (FFT).
- A-Level and Vocational results that place the Sixth Form in the Top 2% nationally for progress (ALPs 2 over last 3 years)
- An incredible team of staff who are highly skilled, dynamic and passionate about securing the very best outcomes for the community we serve.
- Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels including part-funded MA study (T&Cs apply)
- Sophisticated modern school building set in the heart of vibrant Hackney
- Free staff access to a modern and high quality gym
- A proactive and thriving staff well-being group
- Free Breakfast Club every day for staff and students
- Free Bike servicing for staff and cycle to work scheme
- Travel Loans. Interest free loans to assist staff in meeting travel costs (T&Cs apply)
Closing Date: Monday 14th June 2021 at 9am
Interview Date: TBC