Economics Teacher - NQTs Welcome - September 2021 - £29,915-£41,136 per annum - Redbridge, East London
Our partnered school is looking for an excellent Economics Teacher for their department from September 2021. Interviews are in motion from after the half term.
Are you an Economics Teacher currently going through your teacher training or maybe you are already in a role that's pushing you toward a fresh challenge from September 2021?
Do you want to work in a school that has an outstanding reputation along with an exceptional support structure in place?
Would you like to be in a team that boasts highly skilled educators that continuously deliver above and beyond?
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily, work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the role for you. Sound exciting? Read on...The School
This secondary school is one of the highest performing schools in East London. Their pupil achievement is amazing with progress scores, attainment levels and after school success all outstanding! Brand new meets beautifully old facilities run throughout the school and investment in learning is paramount. This school has everything they can control at the forefront of their approach but one element they cannot fully control is the students they teach, but the feedback about these students has ALWAYS been amazing and you can guarantee engaged, driven and ambitious learners at all times. Teaching Economics students that love to learn - the reason you got into the profession, right?The Department
All subjects are important, but Economics is a hugely important subject; this department totally understands the importance of this subject to their students and how the learning needs to be of the highest level. This department is full of highly skilled professionals all supported by a brilliant HoD who is also wonderfully supported by a fantastic SLT. Economics is taught across Key Stages 4 and 5. Many students go on to universities with most moving on to study at some of the best in the country.The Promise
WFW are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Economics Teacher or Trainee Economics Teacher and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial from September 2021. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £29,915-£41,136 per annum
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with WFW
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at WFW on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Economics Teacher position.