Senior Business Development Manager
An inspiring opportunity to take your career to the next level and help shape the lives of our most vulnerable young people.Salary:
TCES Central Services, South Wimbledon, remote and travel in LondonContract:
Permanent, full timeThe Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for each pupil and their family through access to excellent education and family support.
We provide a sector-leading therapeutic education and pupil leadership curriculum across our two day schools (Newham and East Acton), rated by Ofsted as Good and Outstanding respectively, as well as Create Learning Service, which works with more complex students who need intensive support as part of our 'step down' model. TCES Home Learning provides a full curriculum for children who are unable to physically attend school for a variety of reasons, including severe anxiety and school phobia.The Role - Senior Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager, with a commercial background in the education, health or care sectors. The individual will play a key part in shaping the next phase our TCES' development plans, providing commercial expertise in growing our work with Local Authorities, so we can support more pupils and families.Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
In return we offer
- Business Management, Sales or Marketing qualification, or commercial experience of key account management.
- Experience of working at a management level with Commissioning bodies within Local Authorities and/or CCGs.
- In-depth knowledge of Local Authority commissioning, funding streams and public sector funding.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of SEND and the social issues leading to children being excluded from mainstream education.
- Solution focused manager, able to manage and get the best from a team.
Closing date: 13 June 2021.To apply:
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions, including 25 days annual leave.
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and the exclusive rewards platform.
Please download the application pack and application form by visiting our website.
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return by email via the button below.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.