My client is an international bank with a growing UK presence who are seeking an experienced information security officer with CISSP, CISA or CISM
Manage information security policies and processes for Head Office and the London Branch.
* Coordinate with Group ISO's Office in India and assist in implementing/ monitoring the Information Security Policy.
* Ensure security posture of the Third Party before entering into an agreement with it.
* To ensure the Third Party complies with the 38 control points prepared by ISD.
* To conduct Periodic audit to assess the security posture of Third Party
* Manage the Comprehensive Security Review (CSR) of all the applications
* For Local Applications requiring Internet Connectivity such as (WSUS server for patch updated, Proxy Appliance etc. ISO has to ensure the following: o Security solutions such as IPS, IDS, File sanitisation, WAF etc should be hosted in DMZ o DMZ segment should be created on IGW FW and applications requiring Internet access should be hosted in the DMZ segment
* Ensure Security and Data Risk are adequately covered under SLA
* Application Security Assessment of locally hosted applications
* ISO should evaluate the solution before the same is referred to ISD for review and his views should also be incorporated in the in-principle approval request
* ISO should ensure the periodic CSR of Category 'B' application should be conducted and the report should be shared with ISD for review.
* Local servers/Network devices latest SCD compliance report should be submitted to ISD annually and in case of non-compliance the approval from competent authority should be obtained
* Change Management processes as per IS policy to be followed.
* Ensure Servers/Desktops/Network Devices should have latest patches applied. * Updation of all the policies as per IBG letter IBG/O&IS/RBN/244 dated 06.08.2018. * Conduct programme for cyber risk awareness to employees.
* Arrange cyber risk KRIs data to Risk Management Committee (RMC) * Deal with security related queries of all the auditors/regulators * Coordinate with ISD for their approval for new projects *
Security operations: Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and triage when something goes wrong
*Take decisions and Confirm closure of the security incidents raised by SOC for SBIUK.
* Cyber risk and cyber intelligence: Keeping abreast of developing security threats, and helping the board understand potential security problems that might arise from acquisitions or other big business moves. This Involves taking action on the threat intelligence inputs received by NCSC and appraising action taken to safeguard the bank.
* Data loss and fraud prevention: Making sure internal staff doesn't misuse or steal data
* Security architecture: Planning, buying, and rolling out security hardware and software, and making sure IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind
* Identity and access management: Ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems * Program management: Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks - regular system patches, for instance
* Investigations and forensics: Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible if they're internal, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis
* Governance: Making sure all of the above initiatives run smoothly and get the funding they need - and that corporate leadership understands their importance