My client is an engineering company based in Braintree who manufacture and supply specialised items to a wide range of industry sectors.
• Fettling metal parts to required finish
• Using various tools including angle grinders, linishers, hand files, chisels, band saws
• Operating cranes to move heavy parts
The Key Requirements:
• Ideally have fettling experience
• Used to working in heavy Industrial Engineering Environment
• Hard working, reliable and self-motivated
• Due to this being a heavy industrial type maintenance role, candidates must be fit, active and although suitable PPE is provided, be comfortable working in an environment that is dirty and noisy.
• Permanent job
• Day shift; Mon - Thurs 7.00am - 3.30pm, Fri 7.00am - 2.30pm
• The company pride themselves on looking after their staff
• Due to the nature of the business there is always overtime available
• There is an immediate start available for the successful candidate
• The company encourage development and offer training as required
To apply for this Fettler / Metal Worker vacancy online, please click on the 'Apply' button below. If, however, you would like to discuss it prior to application then please contact Lee Gosshawk at OSP Group