As we enter an exciting period of growth, we are happy to have an opportunity for a graduate with 12 months experience within a network support role to provide exceptional customer support on all of Optimity's products and services, in line with service level agreements and adhere to all service management principles. This will be the first step on the ladder to grow in a career and become a Network Engineer. Knowledge of networking technologies such as Cisco, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, SD WAN will be advantageous.
DUTIES (amongst others)
* Answering all incoming customer communication (emails/call) in line with service level agreements.
* Monitor and repair network faults, promptly responding to service failure.
* Provide support for network services during out of hours.
* Manage Case queues within the system.
* Refer faults to carriers and suppliers and chase effectively.
* Ensuring that all cases are logged and updated in the Company's CRM system
* Resolving all queries within agreed service level agreements and escalate as appropriate when this has not been possible; ensuring that the customer is kept informed of progress/status.
* To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
This list is not exhaustive, and the tasks assigned might increase as per company's needs.
* 1-year experience working within an ISP/MSP/Data Centre.
* Degree educated within IT Science/Telecoms degree.
* Basic technical IT knowledge.
* Problem solving.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in Windows packages.
* Excellent time management and organisation.
* Have a high attention to detail.
* Be highly organised and deadline focused.
* Be a team player.
* Have customer focus.
* Knowledge of CISCO, Juniper and CRM Systems.
* Working towards CCNA