Job Title; Accounts Administrator
Salary; £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Shift Pattern; Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm & Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Location; Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Are you seeking a varied role offering training and development?
Do you enjoy the idea of working for an established global organisation?
Does a role in Accounts/Finance appeal to you but you may not have extensive experience?
If so, our client is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team in Doncaster. Responsible for providing support to the Accounts team, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside other department such as Sales and HR, ensuring that you are always kept busy with a varied workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within Accounts, Administration and Customer Service, so if interested please apply!
***Please note: This role is Maternity Cover however could lead to a permanent position***
The Accounts Administrator Role;
* Supporting the Accounts team across both sales and purchase ledger
* Data input including processing invoices, sales and purchase orders
* Liaising with customers regarding their payments and orders
* Carrying out credit control duties to ensure that owed monies are paid
* Utilising both Sage and Microsoft Excel on a daily basis
* Creating and presenting reports to Management
* Supporting the Sales and HR departments with administrative support
* Answering the telephone and being a key point of contact for customers
The Accounts Administrator Candidate;
* Strong administrative and customer service skills
* An Accounts/Finance qualification such as an AAT would be an advantage
* Good working knowledge of Excel (Sage Line 50 is desirable but not essential)
* Driven and keen to learn/develop skills and knowledge
* Professional telephone manner and written correspondence
* Ability to work well in a busy office environment
The Accounts Administrator Benefits;
* Weekly pay
* Fantastic facilities and working environment
* Exciting opportunity to work for a global company
* Training and development
* Free parking on site
If you are interested in the Accounts Administrator opportunity please apply directly through this website or call Jacob Thomas Associates and ask for Jack