Our Commercial Sales Team is an important driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you will be responsible for leading and driving sales engagements into assigned commercial accounts. In this role, you are motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing our customer's secure environment, so you're prepared to connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention.
You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding your quota by crafting and implementing strategic and tactical sales plans targeting deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform. This is a unique opportunity for a closer with a self-starter mentality to win business and market share by actively displacing competing technologies and further improving the security posture of existing customers. Oh, and did you say you love to sell? Because selling is what gets you out of bed every morning. This is not just a career - it's a meaningful challenge that impacts our lives in the digital age.
* Prospect and sell into assigned commercial accounts
* Be the primary sales driver
* Managing a sales pipeline to deliver to quarterly/annual quota
* Strong discipline around managing sales stages and SFDC hygiene
* Deliver accurate weekly and quarterly forecast
* Create and execute a robust sales strategy to penetrate into new accounts and expand into existing accounts
* Build a fundamental understanding of cybersecurity threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies
* Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
* Communicate value propositions to clients and partners that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
* Generate velocity to deliver a predictable book of business and drive forecast accuracy utilizing channel ecosystem
* Develop and deploy marketing activities and plans to end users through our channel sales partners
* Engage a programmatic approach to demand, to generate, develop, and expand your territory
* Work collaboratively with all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: inside sales, channel systems engineering, field marketing, cybersecurity sales specialists, the services team, sales ops (including deal desk and the response team), and others