- Work within the development team to deliver against the architecture and design of the platform solution and industry vertical products.
- Work closely with development director, and members of the team to envision, model and provide designs/solutions.
- Help ensure best practices along with code quality, avoiding complexity, and advocating clarity.
- Help research new technologies for the team.
- Experience developing the full life cycle of large-scale enterprise grade software projects.
- Experience in financial services/private equity/insurance/etc preferred but not essential.
- A team player who wants to help where possible.
- A passion for technology
- Being a small software team, you have the opportunity to develop out new areas of functionality instead of just learning through support/maintenance/bug fixing.
- Help shape a small, but growing, strong and vibrant development team.
- Work with an experienced team with robust technology to genuinely disrupt the financial services market.
- Working from home.
- Flexible working, in your own time to get the job done.
- A strong in-year and long-term remuneration and benefits package.
This role will be fully remote even post COVID.
To be considered, please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.