This is primarily a remote role with occasional travel to the London office.
Your overall goal within the business will be coaching and development of apprentices through the Apprenticeship Standards, tracking their progression through the apprenticeship journey. You will work alongside the employer to develop the plans for how and when the on-programme and end-point assessments will be delivered and assess the apprentices progress towards the development of their knowledge, skills, and behaviours. You will also work closely with the Service Delivery Manager, Quality and Curriculum Manager and Sales teams to establish effective ways of learning to improve learner satisfaction and success rates.
Key areas of training:
* Introduction to Data Structures & the Analytics Cycle
* Databases with SQL
* Data visulisation with Tableau
* Dashboards & ETL Pipelines with Power BIS
* tatistics, modelling & analytics with R
* Data Architecture & Governance
* Programming with Python
* Big Data
* Mongo DB
* Motivate and encourage learning and development in your learners.
* At the start of the apprenticeship, review the contents of the standard with the employer and apprentice and then negotiate and help to plan the projects and tasks that will be needed for the apprentice to meet the standard in full.
* Engage with the employer and apprentice on setting new targets and refining the project plans as the apprenticeship progresses.
* Provide a good level of feedback for the summative portfolio which meets Ofsted and the apprenticeship standards.
* Advise the IQA when a project has been completed and is ready for quality assurance.
* Prepare the apprentice for their end-point assessment interview by asking regular appropriate questions that build on the skills as the apprentice progresses.
* Prepare the apprentice for their end-point assessment practical by observing demonstrations on the apprentices' practical skills, which will expand during the apprenticeship.
* Embed Maths and English Functional skills into the coaching sessions.
* Complete and distribute coaching reports and formal reviews as required during the apprenticeship.
* Coach apprentices in business skills by guiding, supporting, providing accountability and encouragement.
* Highly motivated, persuasive, persistent, and patient.
* Be professional, have a mature personality and be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease.
* Experience in developing learner progression through a series of learning stages.
* Team player - willing to contribute to the business unit and not solely focused on their own personal goals.
* This role is heavily focussed on training, assessment, reporting and development. The ability to provide effective feedback is essential.
* Have good administrative skills, be flexible, adaptable and be able to cope under pressure.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds