IntaPeople is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join a fintech start-up that is backed by an established company. You will work within a cloud-first environment where you can work remotely, with 2 or 3 days per month in the office. About you...
About the role...
- Ideally, you will come from a technical background, but we are interested in speaking to Scrum Masters with a good understanding of tech and the ability to challenge the wider IT Teams when required
- We are open to levels of experience so whether you have 2-4 years' experience as a Scrum Master or if you are more Senior with 8 years'; we want to hear from you.
- You will be self-motivated with a desire to learn as well as being approachable, pragmatic and able to contribute to their motivating and nurturing company culture.
The experience needed...
- You will be responsible for 2 squads so previous experience in managing multiple teams is required.
- The methodology is a mix of Scrum, Kanban and more recently SAFe
- There is the opportunity to progress, they offer ongoing training and development and have a sterling reputation for promoting from within the team
- The company uses Jira boards so previous experience in Agile working tools is essential.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- We are looking for someone who is strong with retrospective planning and proven success in managing multiple squads.
- Strong interpersonal skills that can support colleagues and be comfortable with robust challenges from stakeholders
Easy, apply for the role and we'll be in touch.