A well-established Fintech brand with a global strategy, that prides itself on making people's lives easier through frontier technology that creates enabling opportunities. Start-up European region.
The Flash Group is hiring for a Global Accountant. Requirements:
- Accounting or similar business degree 4 - 5 years proven experience
- Financial and Telco experience (beneficial)
- Enthusiasm and passion to learn new things, and understand new technologies whilst working in a fast-paced new venture for a Global Business
- An ability to maintain a high level of productivity and to be able to multi-task and to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Great team player with a high stress tolerance that can cope in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
Responsibilities:Weekly Finance Tasks:
- Attention to detail
- Passion and enthusiasm
Weekly Business Tasks:
- Preparing and sending weekly invoices to retailers for all entities of the Flash Europe Group
- Reconciling weekly supplier invoices to Catalogue (PowerBI) and submitting for payment for all entities of the Flash Europe Group.
- Follow up with retailers regarding settlement of invoices.
- Liaise directly with Financial Manager on all matters.
- Loading of weekly bank payments
Monthly Finance Tasks:
- Review Gift Card Mall Stock with Content and Gifting Manager and liaise with supplier to ensure optimal stock levels are maintained
- Review SIM Card Stock with SIM Manager and liaise with supplier to ensure optimal stock levels are maintained.
- Maintain Gift Card Mall performance stats and review with Financial Manager and Content and Gifting Manager
- Maintain SIM performance stats and review with Financial Manager and SIM Manager.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure expected GP is maintained.
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtor reconciliations
- Creditor reconciliations
- Other Balance sheet account reconciliations (accruals/prepaid card accounts/ prepaid expenses)
- Reconciling of employee expense claims
- Assist in general office administration
- Assist in administration of other operational activities.