Test AnalystEdinburghCompetitive Salary
+ Realistic Progression Opportunities + Technical Training & Development + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Company Pension + Flexible Working Hours + 25 Days Holiday + Fantastic Working Culture + Cutting Edge Technology Centre of Excellence Offices in Central Edinburgh
Computershare is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and curious Test Analyst to join our agile development team in Edinburgh.
Computershare recently acquired a leading European employee share plan business with an innovative range of client solutions. We are now making a long-term investment to enhance these applications and migrate Computershare's existing and new clients onto the platform.
You will work within our cross-functional agile teams and be involved throughout the full development lifecycle from requirements elicitation to the delivery of high-quality solutions. Our development team in Edinburgh will be formed of existing staff with bags of knowledge of our domain and new employees who will bring additional technology expertise and experience.Your role
As a Test Analyst, You will be working within a cross-functional software delivery team to deliver new or enhanced capabilities which satisfy expectations and deliver value - providing your Testing expertise and guidance within a collaborative agile team, supporting and enabling team members to confidently measure, deliver and improve quality in our products.Skills & Experience
What you'll get from us:
- Some level of Testing experience, working in a development environment, ideally within an enterprise context.
- Experienced in automation testing - utilising Selenium
- Experience of using test design techniques and of performing and applying risk analysis to identify test types and test coverage.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, software architecture and technologies.
- Experience of exploratory testing
- A curious, observant and intuitive explorer who is capable of the setup, exercise and checking of test scenarios against the system-under-test.
- Basic scripting, database query and coding skills.
- Understanding of test environments, quality gateways and the route to production.
- Collaborates and communicates well, builds great working relationships, influences others, challenges effectively and responds well to challenge from others, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Keeping our employees safe
- You'll get to work with a fantastic team, where you'll get the opportunity to bring your ideas to reality
- We love career progression at Computershare, and we are passionate about continuous learning to help you get where you want to be
- The chance to work on global projects, looking at the longevity of design
- This is a great opportunity to work on a highly regarded programme of work that you can be involved in from the outset. By joining now, you will be able to have a huge input in the project but also impact the overall business.
- Flexible working
- A great city centre office ...... when we all go back to normal!
We're currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we're following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.Specific Key Benefits of the Role
Computershare offers all employees 25 days holiday, an excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan (buy one get one free on all shares purchased) and a flexible employee benefits scheme (including the option to buy additional annual leave).A Truly Diverse Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
At Computershare, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Technology Services (UK) Ltd is registered in England & Wales, Company No. 03199675. Registered Office: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92483973