At the Bobath Centre we are "pioneers of potential". We provide individually-tailored therapy to people with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions, focusing on ability and possibility to help them live more independent and full lives. We work to raise awareness of Cerebral Palsy and campaign on the issues that matter most to people affected by it.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the development and success of our charity at a central point in our evolution. You will share the role of Marketing and Communications Manager and lead the development of our corporate brand as we reposition ourselves as a centre of excellence for the treatment of Cerebral Palsy and the wellbeing of those it affects. In the role, you will have the support of your fellow Marketing Manager, your COO and a CEO with a background in marketing and fundraising. This is an amazing opportunity to act as a catalyst for positive change and help us to grow our brand and make a wider impact. If you are eager to make a difference to individuals and families with disabilities and impairments, we'd love to hear from you.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will help to deliver improved branding as we relaunch ourselves as the National Bobath Cerebral Palsy Centre.
You will advance the profile, reputation and development of our charity by delivering a range of initiatives, including a new website, print and online communications, the production of marketing materials, digital marketing, public relations, events and other promotional activities.
· Manage and champion our brands and trademarks
· Help to shape and deliver our marketing strategy
· Drive changes to our new website and update and maintain the content
· Deliver a range of marketing materials
· Promote our training courses and increase the demand for our services
· Support the delivery of a range of events
· Act as a point of contact within the organisation for the promotion of The Bobath Centre
· Manage all public relations and monitor the results
· Utilise technologies and channels such as e-newsletter, social media, video, blog and podcast to creatively communicate with our stakeholders and supporters
· Communicate with our community through our external social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
· Assist in the development and distribution of e‐newsletters, printed communications and annual reviews to our supporters.
· Attend and represent The Bobath Centre at promotional and profile-raising events.
· Attend staff meetings and external meetings as agreed with the Chief Executive/Chief Operating Officer.
· Keep the Chief Executive informed of matters relating to Marketing, particularly those that have a bearing on the reputation and development of Bobath.
· Keep up-to-date with research and developments regarding Bobath/physiotherapy/Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions
· At least three years marketing experience
· A successful track record in strategic marketing, including the management of digital channels and a website
· Events management experience
· Experience of updating websites and social media platforms
· A formal qualification in a marketing-related discipline
This position is currently based remotely with the occasional day in the office. Office days will increase with the relaxation of Covid restrictions but home working will remain an important part of the mix.