M365 Solutions Architect-3 months-Outside of IR35-£400
My client is a rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for a skilled M365 Solutions Architect.
A client facing role requiring, excellent written and verbal communication skills, extensive knowledge, and professional experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex solutions and migrations.
· Deploy scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Microsoft Cloud services such as Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, using industry best practices to drive adoption of services.
· Facilitate discussions with customers to understand business requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
· Partner with supporting internal and external infrastructure teams.
· Generate supporting documents as required.
· Deliver technical scoping and technical workshops as required.
· Create and develop technical roadmaps.
Skills and qualifications (essential):
· Experience in infrastructure support, design, and implementation of Microsoft technologies.
· Experience architecting solutions across the Microsoft platform for major enterprise projects.
· Experience of integration with hybrid on-premises and cloud platforms.
· Experience of Microsoft 365 services including Power Platform.
· Experience of CRM platforms and business enabling solutions.
· Knowledge of network technologies, including LAN, WAN and SD-WAN technologies.
· Knowledge of firewall and security technologies such as content filtering and application gateways.
· Knowledge of storage platforms including NAS, SAN and hyper-scale.
· Knowledge of security best practices.
· Experience in solving complex technical challenges.
· Proficiency in business and technical report writing.
· Strong stakeholder management
Skills and Qualifications (Desirable):
· PowerShell scripting and use of Microsoft ARM templates.
· Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security experience including Conditional Access.
· Windows 10 & deployment techniques.
· Windows WVD/VDI
· Virtualisation - Hyper-V experience and design.
· Understanding of network security including PKI and encryption services.
· Knowledge of SharePoint design
· Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate.
· Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
· Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
· ToGAF, IAM, Zachmann
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for more information.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are