specialise in best practice temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK. Whilst our roles start as temporary in many cases it leads to full time work as a result of strong performance.
A fantastic opportunity in with flexible working hours has come available in Swadlincote
working with vulnerable adults in a care home setting.
We are looking for a competent care assistants who share our values.
The fulfilment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job. If you're a compassionate, positive person who isn't afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.Responsibilities
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Provide emotional support
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as personal care assistant
- Committed to health & safety
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- CPR certified
- Current Enhanced DBS/ Subscribed to the Update Service
- Flexible working hours and shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free training provided
- Career progression
- Bonus for friend referrals