Senior Java developer, Software engineer, TDD, BDD, spring boot,
This client is a boutique award winning consultancy based in South West London. A core function of this business is offering client facing consulting across a range of technologies and business solutions.
Previous projects in retail, FinTech, and high end tech environments will be ideal for this role.
This is a senior role Software Engineer role with JAVA, Spring technologies.
- Excellent JAVA 8+ skills (5+ years' experience working with Java)
- Taking a key role in product engineering, following TDD and BDD Processes
- Akka (or equivalent frameworks) & Spring technologies, Spring boot
- Writing high quality code within established development standards and patterns
- Building for high availability/resilient distributed systems
- Experience in automation using Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes
- Comfortable working across the full stack however predominantly back end
- Agile delivery experience e.g. working in Kanban/Scrum delivery environments
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK, no visa sponsorships on offer.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch for a full spec and business brief. Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org