Company DescriptionEurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 yearsJob DescriptionPlease note working hours are Monday-Thursday, 8am-4:30pm and Friday 8am-3:30pm.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director Europe, the Marketing specialist Europe will be responsible for implementing the European marketing initiatives, coordinating and assisting the various European divisions in setting up marketing actions to ensure the dissemination of our service offer on European territory.
- Perform e-mailings: CRM management, writing and layout, sending and tracking.
- Creating marketing tools (infographics, flyers, brochures): writing and layout.
- Creating the monthly European Newsletter.
- Coordinate the writing of scientific articles in relation to local teams and manage their internal/external dissemination.
- Organize internal e-training (resources: internal or external experts).
- Manage communication on the social networks of divisions (mainly LinkedIn).
- Coordinating and organising webinars.
- Ensure the follow-up of marketing actions.
- Monitor the performance of marketing actions.
- Ensure the benchmarking of European marketing actions.
- Conduct market studies.
- Marketing degree (Bachelor or Master) + 2-3 years experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) + knowledge of Mailchimp software/tools, Microsoft Dynamic CRM and the Adobe suite.
- Motivated, positive, autonomous and rigorous.
- Effective multi-tasker with excellent prioritisation skills; able to drive and execute initiatives to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and build relationships.
Additional InformationYour Data
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.Closing Date
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.