Company DescriptionEurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
- Installing and configuring servers
- Installing and configuring workstations
- Installing Internet connections
- Installing networks
- Patching cables
- Installing printers / peripherals
- Onsite trouble shooting, for all of the above across multiple sites
- Document technical specifications and reports
- Manage site schedules and timetables
- Provide telephone and remote support for users.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Troubleshooting and support applications.
- Proven technical experience in a similar role.
- Must have direct experience working with clients.
- Good interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to understand complex problems.
- Must be a quick learner who can "hit the ground running" and pick up new skills and technologies at ease.
- Must be able to efficiently work and communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player who enjoys working in a fast growing international company.
- Must be able to operate in a dynamic environment with defined deadlines.
- Must be a good verbal communicator both face to face and over the telephone.
- Must be eager to explore and apply latest technologies available on the market.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
Additional InformationPlease note this role will require you to travel to other Eurofins sites, therefore you must have a Driving Licence.Your Data
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.Closing Date
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.