Azets - Digital Finance Transformation Lead Transformation Lead - Finance, Accounting, Systems, Digital TransformationCompetitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey - Your Voice - Your Success ". Azets;
Azets is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as we continue our growth journey, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!Our values are our motivations:
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open minded and value everyone's contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does that sound like you?To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. We are looking for someone who wants to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
Day to day, you will support the region you are assigned to on our ongoing Digital Transformation project. This is a multi-disciplinary role that is catered to individuals with experience in change management, with an entrepreneurial flare for delivery. Working as part of the Group's Software Solutions team, you will provide a conduit to the offices for delivering digital software initiatives.
The main focus is the digital transition and evolution of our Accounting & Finance platforms. The role of the Transformation Lead is to assist and manage the roll out of these new platforms to our staff, you will be the first point of contact for all system implementation and process queries. This role will require excellent communication skills to connect with stakeholders and employees across all levels.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Change management, project management, communication and team working skills. Previous experience using digital accounting platforms such as Xero, Sage Cloud, Quickbooks, and common add-on applications is highly desirable as well as holding a ICAS, ICAEW or ACCA qualification. This is a real People Focused role, so excellent engagement skills is a must.
Other key areas we are looking for -
A note from the Hiring Manager; "As a firm we are undergoing a period of rapid change due to the speed and evolution of accounting and financial technology such as digital accounting platforms and software apps. Our firm has also launched its own digital platform, CoZone, to enhance client service delivery. The Digital Transformation Leader's role is to understand, manage and roll-out change to staff. The candidate will be responsible for a number of offices across their region with the potential increase of offices due to acquisition." Why join the Azets family?
- The ability to train others and encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing
- The ability to work with a network of teams structured around the delivery of a strategy
- Strong relationship management skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Agile planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- IT literate; Powerpoint, Excel, online digital tools, survey tools, project management tools
- Self-motivated and exhibit entrepreneurial traits
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect, is key to both ours and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people.What's in it for you?
- Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
• Lead Incentive Scheme
- We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
• Enhanced Parental + Family leave
- We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
• Agile Working
- We're on a mission to give you back your time.
• Life Assurance
- 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
• Employee Referral Bonus
- We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
• Employee Benefits Portal
- Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
• Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
• Opportunity to attend social events
- Time to stop, pause and have fun.
• Career Coaching
- Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.