Are you a Lead Full Stack Engineer who wants to join one of Europes fastest growing and award-winning Fin-Tech companies? I am working exclusively with a provider of payment services with offices in London and Bristol, who are putting their customers at the heart of what they do.
The business has been through an incredible transformation over the past couple of years and is again looking to grow out its engineering team with a Lead Full Stack Developer. You will be joining an ever-growing team in the Bristol office where your responsibilities will be varied with the following:
- Achieve business objectives in collaboration with peers, stakeholders, product, and technical management.
- Design and implement systems in collaboration with the architecture team.
- Ensure a high rate of delivery in an agile environment, whilst maintaining a high level of quality with a focus on automation testing.
- Support production systems in collaboration with the support team.
- Support developers of all experience levels and foster a collaborative and open culture.
Tech Experience Required:
- .NET (Framework and Core)
- Angular (Version 6-8)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Microservice Architecture and SOA
- Relational and NoSQL Database Technologies.
- Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration, Regression)
- Cloud Technologies (GCP preferred)
- Understanding of DevOps tools - Kubernetes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join a business that is going from strength to strength, so if you believe you have the skills required or would like some more information in the position, please apply or reach out directly.
Lead Full Stack Developer:
Location - Bristol
Salary - Up to £100,000