Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website or join us on twitter @strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Strive are delighted to work closely with a leading FMCG Group as they look to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer at their site in Greater Manchester on a 4on, 4off shift basis (7pm-7am).
PLEASE NOTE: This is a cold store, with temperatures set at -24°C (full PPE will be given). There is also a requirement to work at heights on auto retrieval cranes.
The role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
* General maintenance duties to include carrying out service of conveyors, mobile racking, loading dock system, general facilities maintenance etc
* PLC experience is desirable as work involves PPM of part automated system.
* Working in temperature-controlled environments
Ideal Candidate for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical and Mechanical experience, ideally
* HNC Electrical Qualification
* Allan Bradley RS-5000 experience
Apply now for immediate consideration.