£18.00 per hour plus mileage
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established Care Home provider as a Peripatetic Nurse in the Leeds area. My clients homes boast a fresh, warm and welcoming feel with all a variety of modern facilities and they have an excellent reputation with the local community.
I am looking for an ambitious Nurse, who can offer clinical skills and knowledge of the NMC guidelines. You will have excellent communication skills and be a valued member of the team in the home.
In return, my client is offering an hourly rate of £18.00 per hour and a number of benefits, including:
• Career progression
• Travel Expenses
• Competitive rates of pay
• Company who boasts a good philosophy of care
Skills/ Qualifications for the role of Peripatetic Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience in elderly/dementia care desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
Experience for the Peripatetic Nurse Role:
• Strong clinical experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience of working in care setting.
• Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
• Deliver the organisations vision and values
To apply please contact Shona on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your up to date CV to (url removed)